Semi-Automatic Writing; an Opera for Human and Machine Voices. Debut ABC Radio National (1991). Nigel Helyer ~ Libretto, Direction, Sound Design and Production. Rhys Rees – Music. PDF of the Libretto.Semi-Automatic Writing; an Opera for Human and Machine Voices An ABC Radio National commission for the Listening Room. Original broadcast 1991. The Libretto. SFX Orchestra […]Read More →
A short speech written and spoken by Gary Warner at the invitation of the authors for the book launch of Culturescape: An Ecology of Bundanon by Nigel Helyer and John Potts, at the Australia Council, Pyrmont, Sydney, Thursday 30 January 2020. This edition is now available online at The Bundanon Trust site. At Bundanon: Spotting […]Read More →
Where Science Meets Art – the CultureScape book. Finally the book detailing the four year When Science meets Art research project has been published. You can read a version of the Culturescape book here. The beautifully illustrated hardcopy version is available via the Bundanon Trust online shop.Read More →
A Different EngineRead More →
AudioNomadRead More →
SPPS_for ISEA Papers:sRead More →
CrayVox Book:sRead More →
Oratorio Photo Essay:sRead More →
Oratorio and Heavy MetalRead More →
- Semi-Automatic Writing: An Opera for Human and Machine Voices.
- Culturescape:An Ecology of Bundanon
- A Different Engine
- IceCap and GeneMusiK
- CrayVox Book
- Oratorio Photo Essay
- Oratorio and Heavy Metal
- Walking, Thinking and Memory.
- An Atlas of Small Voyages
- Under the Icecap
- EcoLocated: Art Science and the Environment.
- Teatro y Democracia
- Snap, Crackle and Pop; On listening, memory and amnesia
- The Sonic Nomadic:Exploring Mobile Surround-Sound Interactions
- Mexico Is Different
- Ars Electronica; Vitae Brevis
- A Night out in NokiaTown
- The Nomadic Ear
- Gran Tourismo
- AudioNomadism ~ a brief history of Sound in Public Space.
- Soundarts and the Living Dead
- McMahon Interview
- AudioNomad Treatments
- Web References
- Synapse Leggett
- SonicDifference_02 Percival
- SonicDifference Priest
- SonicDifference Muller
- Sonic Difference Stephens
- Potts RealTime
- SonicDifference Percival
- Crosstalk kahn
- Echigo Tsumari
- Some approaches to Sound and Listening.
- Sonic Voyages
- Electrical by Nature
- 2 + 2 = A math primer for the hard of hearing.
- Prometheus Bound; Art, Science, Creativity and the Imagination.
- Nigel Helyer’s Silent Forest by Doug Kahn
- The Plural Forest
- Vist the Drawings Gallery