A Specialist Mentoring Opportunity – Sound-Art, Acoustic Ecology, and Art and the Environment.
For the coming year I shall be offering a mentorship programme in the areas of Sound-Art, Acoustic Ecology, and Art and the Environment. I hope to provide a weekly one hour online session to limited number of individual Artists who are either studying at a Post-Graduate level, or for early career independent Artists. The initial programme will operate for three months (about 12 sessions) but with the possibility of a second term if this is deemed appropriate by both Mentor and Mentee.
The mentorship is designed as a highly focussed one-on-one ‘conversation’ that will unfold over time – however there is also the potential for group meetings with others in the programme.
If this offer is of interest to you please contact Nigel via email <sonique1 at icloud.com> with a letter of application which addresses the following items, sent as a single PDF file. The closing date for applications is April 30th 2020.
- Your name and contact details (email, website, facebook etc) and time-zone.
- An outline of your creative activities to date (for example; are you studying? are you an independent artist etc). 250 words maximum.
- A brief statement outlining your current creative interests and direction. 250 words maximum.
- How your interests relate to the areas of Sound-Art, Acoustic Ecology, and Art and the Environment. 250 words maximum.
- How you anticipate that you will benefit from the mentorship programme. 250 words maximum.
- If you are willing to participate in group discussion sessions?
Nota Bene – the programme is free.
- Sonus Maris; the concert!
- A Specialist Mentoring Opportunity.
- Drawing Books
- The Oratorio for a Million Souls