SPPS_for ISEA Papers:sRead More →
CrayVox Book:sRead More →
Oratorio Photo Essay:sRead More →
Oratorio and Heavy MetalRead More →
Walking, Thinking and Memory | NIGEL HE…TTS | Walking Art – Walking Aesthetics.pdfRead More →
LAND, a sure footing, a Terra Firma, our groundedness. But my story is somewhat different, nomadic and fluid. Like Odysseus, who after all that hard travel and the spat with the suitors, was told to shoulder a ship’s oar and walk inland until he found a place where no-one could recognise the oar ~ at […]Read More →
Under the IceCap. Dr. Nigel Llwyd William Helyer and Dr. Mary-Anne Lea Maquarie University & University of Tasmania Contact: Dr. Helyer http://www.sonicobjects.com Contact: Dr Mary-Anne Lea http://www.imas.utas.edu.au/people/profiles/current-staff/mary-anne-lea Abstract. Under the IceCap is one of a series of creative outcomes resulting from the Bio_Logging Art + Science project at the Institute for Marine and Antarctic […]Read More →
A recent interview between John Potts and Nigel Helyer, download the PDF from Material Thinking EcoLocated; Art, Science and the Environment.Read More →
Act I. The Globe. It has been a standing joke for years now, each time I leave London I kick myself for again forgetting to visit the New Globe. Finally this inattention or amnesia has been remedied with the purchase of a five pound ticket for a standing place in the yard where I watched […]Read More →
Snap, Crackle and Pop; On listening, memory and amnesia. Your words are preserved in the tin foil and will come back upon the application of the instrument years after you are dead in exactly the same tone of voice you spoke in then…This tongueless, toothless instrument, without larynx or pharynx, dumb, voiceless matter, nevertheless mimics […]Read More →
- Freeze Frame
- Virtual talking in 2020
- The Sound of Place; Environmental Artworks at Bundanon.
- Co-Composition and De-Composition Biological agency as a compositional tool.
- Semi-Automatic Writing: An Opera for Human and Machine Voices.
- Culturescape:An Ecology of Bundanon
- A Different Engine
- IceCap and GeneMusiK
- CrayVox Book
- Oratorio Photo Essay
- Oratorio and Heavy Metal
- Walking, Thinking and Memory.
- An Atlas of Small Voyages
- Under the Icecap
- EcoLocated: Art Science and the Environment.
- Teatro y Democracia
- Snap, Crackle and Pop; On listening, memory and amnesia
- The Sonic Nomadic:Exploring Mobile Surround-Sound Interactions
- Mexico Is Different
- Ars Electronica; Vitae Brevis
- A Night out in NokiaTown
- The Nomadic Ear
- Gran Tourismo
- AudioNomadism ~ a brief history of Sound in Public Space.
- Soundarts and the Living Dead
- McMahon Interview
- AudioNomad Treatments
- Web References
- Synapse Leggett
- SonicDifference_02 Percival
- SonicDifference Priest
- SonicDifference Muller
- Sonic Difference Stephens
- Potts RealTime
- SonicDifference Percival
- Crosstalk kahn
- Echigo Tsumari
- Some approaches to Sound and Listening.
- Sonic Voyages
- Electrical by Nature
- 2 + 2 = A math primer for the hard of hearing.
- Prometheus Bound; Art, Science, Creativity and the Imagination.
- Nigel Helyer’s Silent Forest by Doug Kahn
- The Plural Forest
- Vist the Drawings Gallery