A short speech written and spoken by Gary Warner at the invitation of the authors for the book launch of Culturescape: An Ecology of Bundanon by Nigel Helyer and John Potts, at the Australia Council, Pyrmont, Sydney, Thursday 30 January 2020. This edition is now available online at The Bundanon Trust site. At Bundanon: Spotting […]Read More →
A Different EngineRead More →
AudioNomadRead More →
Sound as Protest- Echo and Narcissus and the contest for aural space.Read More →
SPPS_for ISEA Papers:sRead More →
Oratorio Photo Essay:sRead More →
Oratorio and Heavy MetalRead More →
Walking, Thinking and Memory | NIGEL HE…TTS | Walking Art – Walking Aesthetics.pdfRead More →
Under the IceCap. Dr. Nigel Llwyd William Helyer and Dr. Mary-Anne Lea Maquarie University & University of Tasmania Contact: Dr. Helyer http://www.sonicobjects.com Contact: Dr Mary-Anne Lea http://www.imas.utas.edu.au/people/profiles/current-staff/mary-anne-lea Abstract. Under the IceCap is one of a series of creative outcomes resulting from the Bio_Logging Art + Science project at the Institute for Marine and Antarctic […]Read More →
- Culturescape:An Ecology of Bundanon
- A Different Engine
- Sound as Protest; Echo and Narcissus.
- IceCap and GeneMusiK
- Oratorio Photo Essay
- Oratorio and Heavy Metal
- Walking, Thinking and Memory.
- Under the Icecap
- Teatro y Democracia
- Snap, Crackle and Pop; On listening, memory and amnesia
- Mexico Is Different
- Ars Electronica; Vitae Brevis
- A Night out in NokiaTown
- The Nomadic Ear
- Gran Tourismo
- AudioNomadism ~ a brief history of Sound in Public Space.
- Soundarts and the Living Dead
- Sonic Voyages
- 2 + 2 = A math primer for the hard of hearing.
- Prometheus Bound; Art, Science, Creativity and the Imagination.