A Different EngineRead More →
AudioNomadRead More →
Sound as Protest- Echo and Narcissus and the contest for aural space.Read More →
SPPS_for ISEA Papers:sRead More →
Oratorio Photo Essay:sRead More →
Oratorio and Heavy MetalRead More →
Walking, Thinking and Memory | NIGEL HE…TTS | Walking Art – Walking Aesthetics.pdfRead More →
Under the IceCap. Dr. Nigel Llwyd William Helyer and Dr. Mary-Anne Lea Maquarie University & University of Tasmania Contact: Dr. Helyer http://www.sonicobjects.com Contact: Dr Mary-Anne Lea http://www.imas.utas.edu.au/people/profiles/current-staff/mary-anne-lea Abstract. Under the IceCap is one of a series of creative outcomes resulting from the Bio_Logging Art + Science project at the Institute for Marine and Antarctic […]Read More →
Act I. The Globe. It has been a standing joke for years now, each time I leave London I kick myself for again forgetting to visit the New Globe. Finally this inattention or amnesia has been remedied with the purchase of a five pound ticket for a standing place in the yard where I watched […]Read More →
- A Different Engine
- Sound as Protest; Echo and Narcissus.
- IceCap and GeneMusiK
- Oratorio Photo Essay
- Oratorio and Heavy Metal
- Walking, Thinking and Memory.
- Under the Icecap
- Teatro y Democracia
- Snap, Crackle and Pop; On listening, memory and amnesia
- Mexico Is Different
- Ars Electronica; Vitae Brevis
- A Night out in NokiaTown
- The Nomadic Ear
- Gran Tourismo
- AudioNomadism ~ a brief history of Sound in Public Space.
- Soundarts and the Living Dead
- Sonic Voyages
- 2 + 2 = A math primer for the hard of hearing.
- Prometheus Bound; Art, Science, Creativity and the Imagination.