Exhibited. Everything`s nice with American rice” was installed in Matsudai, Japan as part of the Echigo-Tsumari Trienniale 2003. Materials. Fermentation Laboratory, Agricultural equipment, Rice. Dimensions. Laboratory ~10m x 6m x 3m. Rice and art have a strong bond in common, both are essential to our well being, both sustain and nourish us in different […]Read More →
Exhibited. Annandale Galleries, Sydney 1993. Materials. Voltaic circuit in x21 Scientific Flasks, electro-magnet, Statuette of Ganesha, a Hindu deity. Support structure, Aluminium and yacht wire, x2 Aluminium stepladders, framed objects. Dimensions. 13m x 4.5m x 4.5m. Notes. My approach to the sonic domain has always been informed by a Sculptor’s perspective, emphasising the experiential and […]Read More →
- Scribbly Gum Suites
- Tracing Silence; Ecocide and Omnicide.
- The Sound of Place; Environmental Artworks at Bundanon.
- Co-Composition and De-Composition Biological agency as a compositional tool.
- Sonus Maris
- A Different Engine
- Oratorio Photo Essay
- EcoLocated: Art Science and the Environment.
- Law of the Tongue
- Run Silent Run Deep
- Talking Stick
- Syren for Port Jackson
- Virtual Spirit
- Sonic Landscapes
- Everything’s Nice with American Rice